We are pleased to announce that funding calls for
- One day themed Industrial Workshops (up to €1k),
- Mathematical Modelling Training Weeks (up to €10k),
- Research visits (Short-Term Scientific Missions) (up to €2k),
- Early career investigator conference grant (up to €1.5k), and
- European Study Groups (problem-solving workshops) with Industry (up to €10k),
are now open for applications from academic researchers or industrial practitioners from any COST country that is part of Action TD1409.
Please note: All activities will have to take place between 1st May 2018 and 30th April 2019 (Grant Period 4).
Funding calls are now open. We will consider applications 3 times a year. Deadlines for submission are 30th April, 30th August and 29th December 2017. For more information please contact email@example.com