We are pleased to announce that funding calls for
- One day themed Industrial Workshops (up to €1k),
- Mathematical Modelling Training Weeks (up to €10k),
- Research visits (Short-Term Scientific Missions) (up to €2k),
- Inclusiveness Target Countries (ITCs) conference grants, and
- European Study Groups (problem-solving workshops) with Industry (up to €10k),
are now open for applications from academic researchers or industrial practitioners from any COST country that is part of Action TD1409.
Please note: Conference grants, industrial workshops, training weeks and study groups activities will have to take place between 1st May 2018 and 30th April 2019 (Grant Period 4). Research visits can only be considered for the period between 1st May 2017 and 30th April 2018 (Grant Period 3).
Funding calls are now open. We will consider applications 3 times a year. Deadlines for submission are 30th April, 30th August and 29th December 2017. For more information please contact email@example.com